Organic Body Jojoba
Organic Jojoba Golden Oil (60ml):
- A good moisturiser, cleanser and make-up remover. Can be used before or after shaving. May be beneficial for acne and psoriasis, sunburn, chapped skin and anti-aging.
- A great oil for massage as it is easily absorbed and helps the hands glide along the skin. It can also be used as a base oil in essential oil massage blends.
- Jojoba is used in many hair products including conditioners, shampoos and hair treatments. May help moisturise the hair and scalp.
- Good for helping to strengthen nails and moisturise the hands.
- Jojoba oil is suitable for dry, oily and mixed skin types. It is rich in proteins, vitamins, and mineral salts and helps nourish the skin thanks to its resemblance to the oils that naturally occur in the skin. It may help soothe irritated skin, acne, dry skin and scalp, eczema, psoriasis, inflammations, rheumatisms and arthritis. It may also help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin texture.
Jojoba oil is rich in proteins, vitamins and mineral salts and it is easily absorbed by the skin. It has a structure which is similar to the body’s natural oils. In some cases, it can stop the skin over-producing sebum, one of the reason it is reportedly good for acne. Some reports have suggested that Jojoba can decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Unopened, Jojoba Oil has been known to last for up to 25 years because it is not easily oxidized and therefore remains chemically stable. We can only guarantee a shelf life of up to 6 months but it should last a lot longer. Technically speaking, Jojoba Oil is not an oil but a wax ester, which is why in cold conditions it may become solid.